How To Download Twitter Video: Download viral videos for offline viewingauthor - Shubhamoy Majumder
How To Download Twitter Video: Download viral videos for offline viewing
On social media, you may occasionally find the most intriguing and uncommon videos. In contrast to some WhatsApp forwards, you should probably preserve these videos. However, it is not easy to save videos from applications like Instagram and Twitter.
In 2021, Statista estimates that there were around 430 million active Twitter users worldwide. It is anticipated that there would be about 500 million users globally by 2025.
Twitter began as a social networking platform where users may publish 140-character-long entries known as tweets. According to Business Insider, it is now "a communication centre for photographs, videos, audio samples, and more."
How to save Twitter videos in a device
While saving images from Twitter with only a few taps, it's a different story for videos and GIFs. There isn't a built-in download button for videos on Twitter's platform. Even though it is unfortunate, downloading videos from Twitter is not impossible.
Users may download Twitter videos on their phones, desktops, and tablets by using third-party programmes.
Method 1: Using a web browser on a laptop or PC
- In a separate tab, open Twitter, and search for the tweet that contains the video you want to save.
- Right-click the video and select "copy video address" to copy the video's link.
- Paste the URL into the text box of Twitter Video Downloader or Video Downloader for Twitter in a different tab, then click Download.
- Before the final download, users of Twitter Video Downloader and SaveTweetVid can choose the video quality.
- You may download the video from SaveTweetVid directly to your smartphone or tablet by scanning a QR code with your device. To find the QR on the download page, simply scroll down.
Method 2: Using an iOS device
Apple customers have the option of downloading Twitter videos on their iPhones or iPads via Shortcuts, according to CNET.
- Make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed on your smartphone as the first step. You can get it from the App Store if you don't already have it.
- Select Shortcuts from the list under Settings. Turn on the Allow Untrusted Shortcuts slider.
- Click Get Shortcut once you open this link on your device.
- The Twitter Video Downloader V2.6 shortcut you just downloaded will launch in the Shortcuts app.
- Tap Add Untrusted Shortcut by scrolling down.
- You may quickly download Twitter videos with this shortcut.
- Open Twitter and choose a tweet that contains the video you want to download.
- The Twitter Video Downloader option will appear on the carousel when you touch Share; select it.
Method 3: Using an Android device
According to CNET, there is an app called Download Twitter Videos that allows you to download Twitter videos on Android smartphones.
- Put the app on your gadget. Open it, go to Preferred Settings, and choose the options to download movies in their finest quality and to start the download immediately after pasting a link into the programme.
- Find the tweet that contains the video you want to download, then copy the link to the tweet.
- Open Download Twitter Videos and paste the URL into the blank text area at the top of the screen after copying the link.
- Once the video is downloaded in the app, you can then save it to your gallery.